THE DODECANESE ROUTE | WEEK 1 | 29 JUN – 6 JUL 2019
- Booking No.: TBL150
- Check-in marina: Kos, Greece
- Ratio requirement (male/female): 50/50
- 💰 Damage Deposit²: €3,500
- 📜 Yacht Supplier T&Cs³
- Max guests: 9
- Double cabins: 4 (8 spots)
- Forepeak cabins: 1 | (1 spot)
See more information about accommodation layouts here.
Saloon is the communal living space and may be equipped with a sofa bed.
Filling your yacht to its maximum capacity could result in a guest sharing a cabin with your Skipper or Chef.
Forepeak cabins are very small and are only recommended for your or Skipper/Chef (but can be used by guests).
Chefs must be assigned accommodation on your yacht – this will reduce the maximum number of guests by one spot.
Included in the price
- Yacht for 7 days
- Access to The BucketLust exclusive crowd-funded events
- Tailored sailing itinerary
- Dingy and outboard engine
- Yacht equipment needed to sail the route
- Yacht stereo speakers (similar to car speakers)
- Sheets, blankets & towels
- Selected transport during the week?(e.g. water/land taxis)
- Selected meals during the week (e.g. family style long table)
Not Included in the price
- Professional Chef
- Food and drink
- Skipper and Chef meals (min 3 meals/day)
- Marina fees
- Yacht fuel, water and shore electricity
- Transports costs to and from the event
- Yacht security deposit
- Selected transport during the week (e.g. water/land taxis)
See our “How it works” section for more information.
¹ Per person price is the Total Price divided by the number of Guests allowed on board the yacht.
² Payable to the Yacht Supplier at check-in as a security deposit against your yacht. This deposit is fully refundable should you not damage the yacht during your booking.
³ It is a condition of booking that you agree to the Yacht Supplier terms and conditions at check-in.
*The images used are standardised images of the yacht make and model for reference only. Your yacht and layout may differ.