- Booking No.: TBL (TBD)
- Lead Booker: N/A
- Destination: THE ST MARTIN Route
- Dates: 29 December-5 January 2019
- Check-in Marina: Fort Louis
- Ratio requirement (male/female): 50/50
- Skipper: Included (not assigned)
- Chef: Add Chef
- Type: Catamaran
- Model: 514 Club PC
- Guests: Max 12 = 11 guests + 1 skipper or 10 guests + 1 skipper + 1 chef
- Year launched: (TBD)
- Yacht security deposit*: (TBD)
- Supplier spec:
* Yacht security deposit is to be paid by credit card to the yacht supplier at check-in. It covers damages caused to the yacht by you/your crew during the week. It is fully refundable if there are no damages on check out (operates in a similar way to a car rental security deposit).
Yacht sleeps a maximum of 12 guests:
- Double cabins: 4 / 8 spots
- Double bunk: 0 / 0 spots
- Double saloon*: 1 / 2 spots
- Forepeak cabin**: 2 / 2 spots
Please note, filling your yacht to max capacity could result in a guest sharing with your skipper/chef.
* The saloon is the communal living space, equipped with a sofa bed
** Forepeak cabins are very small
- Boat: $18,782.97
- Events crowd fund: $2,200
- Skipper: $1,000 (included in total)
- Total: $21,982.97
- Total/person: $1,998.45(max capacity)
- Deposit (20%): $4,396.59[Due]
- Instalment 1 (40%): $8,793.19[TBD]
- Instalment 2 (40%): $8,793.19[TBD]
Included in the price
✔ Yacht for 7 days
✔ Professional Skipper
✔ Access to The BucketLust exclusive crowd-funded events
✔ Tailored sailing itinerary
✔ Dingy and outboard engine
✔ Yacht equipment needed to sail the route
✔ Yacht stereo speakers (similar to car speakers)
✔ Sheets, blankets & towels
✔ Selected transport during the week (e.g. water/land taxis)
✔ Selected meals during the week (e.g. family style long table)
Not Included in the price
✖ Professional Chef (optional) – Paid (not assigned)
✖ Food and drink
✖ Skipper & Chef meals (min 3 meals/day + reasonable drinks)
✖ Marina fees
✖ Yacht fuel, water & shore electricity
✖ Transports costs to and from the event
✖ Yacht security deposit
✖ Selected transport during the week (e.g. water/land taxis)
See our “How it works” section for more information.
- It is important that both you and your crew read and accept both The BucketLust’s and the yacht supplier’s terms and conditions before booking:
- Yacht images are standardised of the yacht make and model and are for reference only. Your yacht and layout may differ.
- The per person price is the total price divided by the maximum number of guests (assuming one Skipper).
- Deposits are fully refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- There is no charge to transfer a booking to another name.